Website Optimization (SEO)
You may have the finest company in the world or the best product, but if your customers can’t find your website, it will not matter. Having your website ranked well in search engines is the difference between success and failure. This isn’t news. Every business owner knows this. The question is, “How do I make it happen?”
Even if you have made it to the top, search engines have made it difficult to stay there. Algorithm changes can take you from page one to page thirty before you even know what has hit you. Google alone makes over five hundred changes a year beyond the more dramatic Panda and Pelican updates.
This constant tweaking by search engines makes it almost impossible for the average business owner to keep up and run their business as well.
That is where SMB Creative Group can help. Our experience in search engine optimization will help increase your websites ranking by utilizing the correct keywords, internal text links, robot tags, Meta data, and content. Our team stays on top of and ahead of the continual changes of SEO, so you can get down to the business of running your business.
When considering search optimization services, companies tend to think about the national and global arenas, but don’t forget the local. While it is great to connect with customers from out of town, it is the local clients that are a business’ bread and butter.
SMB Creative Group provides local SEO services as well, from claim listings in Goople+, to reviews, and reputation management.
SEO Services include:
Website Page Optimization
- Initial Website Consultation
- Keyword Research
- Meta Data Alterations
- Front Page Content Consultation
- Robot Tag Alterations
- Content Writing (additional charges may apply)
- Consultations on Website Redesign (when needed)
- Claim Listings Google+, Bing, Yahoo
- Listing Enhancements Video
- Ongoing Updates - Offers/Local Updates (posted on Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Ongoing Updates - Update business content (video, phone, etc..) when requested by user (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Citation Building -Submission to major local directory services Citation Building Monthly - manual citation building based on competitor analysis
- Reviews - Coordinate with business to email new or existing customers each month requesting reviews
- Reputation Management - Social media monitoring software to watch for negative content